Friday 5 July 2013

The Sun has got his hat on.......


Happy Friday

Well another week has gone by so fast.  Today the sun is shining with the promise of 2 weeks of nice weather.  I really hope it is after the terrible summers we have had the last few years.

So this weeks exercise (not calling it training as not got anything planned at the moment) was

Saturday and Sunday  - I was lazy did nothing but did shop till I dropped on Sunday
Monday – lunch run and swam a mile
Tuesday – Lunch run and did hill sets (known here as the cardiac challenge as the hill is so mega)
Wednesday – toning exercises
Thursday – Lunch run (knocked a minute of our time) and swam a mile
Friday – Lunch run

This weekend we are planning on a 30 mile bike ride with a lunch break in between.  I am also hoping to get out and do a long run as I am missing them.

I made some lovely meals this week and one of my fav was a first for us.  Hulloumi Cheese with new potatoes and fresh salad.  I used our griddle pan to cook the cheese and added some cherry tomatoes.


 We loved it.

So what are your weekend plans?

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've done quite a bit of running this week. I plan on doing some hot yoga, definitely can't wait. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried hot yoga. i really need to start doing something to strech me out but where i live they don't have a yoga class on an evening or weekend! It was a lot of running and on friday my legs said 'no' and just stopped!!

      Delete