Friday 1 June 2012

Long Weekend and June Challenge

Well tomorrow is the start of the Jubilee long weekend here in England and I can’t wait.  I am so excited as we are off to the lake district and can’t wait.  We are going with one of my sisters, her husband, their 4 children and another couple.  It was a nightmare finding a campsite but in the end we managed to get into one we have been to before and it is great. 

While we are away we are hoping to visit some of the different towns and lakes in the area and will definitely go to my favourite lake Windermere.


Windermere

Ambleside

The weather in the area is known for being wet so we are all praying for sunshine!!  It is such a beautiful place in the world and I can’t wait.  I will give you an update when I return.

June aims

First off I saw a great June Challenge at Oh she glows blog and I am definitely signing myself up for it.  It is ‘The June Salad Challenge’ and the challenge is to eat salad ever day.  This is not so easy for me but I feel it would be great to give it a go.  I will let you know how I get on.

Well I have been really disappointed with my weight loss recently but feel I have finally turned a corner.  I am not going to say a weight loss amount but would like to achieve the following

  • 5 cardio workouts a week
  • My cycle sessions to be for longer and further on a weekend.  (So far I am at 10 miles but would like to get to either 15 or 20.)
  • 2 toning sessions a week
  • Eat clean foods
  • Eat wheat free

The wheat free is a trial really as I have been having really bad IBS recently.  It is something I have suffered since I was 15 and usually is only bad when I am stressed but this year has been worse then normal and no stress! 

What plans have you got for the weekend?

Do you set any challenges for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment