Wednesday 15 April 2015

WIAW #53


Wow we are here again and how the week is flying. 

My week 2 training so far is going good although my hip is proving to be an issue this week which is not ideal. 

Anyway here we are again with WIAW thanks to Peas and Crayons
WHAT-I-ATE-WEDNESDAY-NEW-BUTTON-PEAS-AND-CRAYONS
Breakfast  - Oats not very interesting i am afraid!

Lunch  - was an easy Spanish omelette with peas and veg.  It was very filling and as my dinner was going to be late ideal.

Dinner – A tasty prawn tagatelli.  I was so excited to have this as it is the first time I have found gluten free and I used to love it.  It was from Tesco and although you only get 3 portions per bag I thought it would be a nice treat. 

 

It was not the best pasta I have ever had but it was alright and it went lovely with the prawns, tomatoes, veg, capers  and jalapenos.  Would I buy it again?  Probably not seeing how we both eat it and it will not even make two meals, also the consistency was ok but not fantastic. 

Snacking  - I am trying to stick to fruit and this week I have craved sugar so I have really tried to manage that. 

 I went on the turbo trainer again this morning and it is going to be love!!  I did a interval hill session and boy was I sweating by the end of it.  I am really starting to re-love my training and now just need my hip to join the party and stop hurting when I run!!
 

Spring has sprong


How is all your training going?

Anyone recommend a good gluten free pasta?

2 comments:

  1. Great eats! I usually eat a quinoa gluten-free pasta from Kroger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of that. I will have to have a look thank you :)

      Delete