Wednesday 30 October 2013

WIAW # 36

The weeks are flying by at a scary.

My training for the 7 mile run in November is in progress and my Sunday long run was crazy.  I mananged to run 5.5miles  before I got caught in a storm.  It was made.  I could hardly move and the driving rain was horrendous.  All the effort seemed to cause me a little bit of knee pain as well. 

I ran Monday lunch time but the knee pain was not good so I have rested it and tonight I plan on going out the running club again.

So anyway this week’s WIAW thanks to Peas and Crayons
Spooky Snacks and Healthy Halloween Treats

Breakfasts are still oats, I am just really enjoying them.

For lunch I made some spiced pumpkin soup and I will be honest I am not sure if I did something wrong but  I am not keen.

I roasted the pumpkin face down for 50 mins

Scoped out the soft flesh and added it to some already cooking soup
 
 
 
Then blitzed.  It is ok but I don’t love it.

Dinner however was lovely as I made Chicken in a bag.  It is so easy 60g of white uncooked rice, veggies of your choice, chicken breast, chicken soup and glug of white wine.  Place all in a foil bag and bake in the oven.  Lovely.

 
How was your day and are you training for anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment