Wednesday 20 November 2013

WIAW #37

It feels like life has been a little bit crazy recently and I have questioned if i have the time to do this but I really love WIAW
Peas and Crayons

Here is a quick look at what i have been up to and so of my meal.  Hopefully next week will be back to normal service so to speak!

First ever 7 miler in 1hr 16 Mins, very happy

The club

Beautiful walks

Durham Lumiere

Tasty bites






Oh i have also managed to lose 3lb and am almost at goal - yay!

What has been your highlight of the last few weeks

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weightloss! One of my fave highlights was the other evening when I went on a run with my teen daughter. Special times when they'd much rather spend time with their friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is lovely. Once they get to teen years it is so hard to get them to do anything with you. What a lovely time to bond.

      Delete