Monday 23 September 2013

Relaxing Weekend

This weekend I needed to chill and needed to relax.  I didn’t exercise but spend time with my hubby, crafting and generally just relaxing.  After the very busy and tiring week I had just had it was what I needed especially as I have a fun filled weekend planned next weekend. 

Saturday we went to the first ever Festival of Thrift. 
 

I enjoyed looking round it but it was not my hubbies cup of tea!  There were some great stall with great ideas but I found the layout and map confusing and we missed some of the stands.  We did want to eat there but the queues were crazy and the food ran out!


Sunday was a very chilled day.  We visited family and I crafted the start of a Christmas present.  Sunday was also the start of my fav drama ‘Downton Abbey’ and it didn’t fail to impress.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment