Friday 26 July 2013

To tri or not to tri!

I met up with my cousin this week as she got engaged and it was lovely to Heat all about it and how it was total surprise.  I am so happy for them both.  We went to a local hotel and had drinks in the courtyard.  The weather was lovely, the company great, what more could a girl ask for.



This week I have been sort of pleased with my exercise but Thursday I had a migraine and couldn’t do a thing!

Saturday – rest day
Sunday – 15 mile bike ride and really enjoyed it.


Monday – Lunch run and swim
Tuesday – Lunch run and it was hard as it was so hot
Wednesday – rest day
Thursday  - cried because I was ill!
Friday – Lunch run

This weekend I plan on doing a long run to try and keep my distance but will depend on the heat.  If I don’t run I will be on my bike or maybe even both.  

I have made my first steps for a tri by going on a triathlon forum and getting some advice. They are encouraging me to do a tri near me in September instead of watching/marshaling it.  I am really considering it but I think cost might put a spanner in the works as I am being told I need to swim on a tri suit.  What to do!! 

Has anyone got any advice in trying out a tri??

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment