Friday 10 May 2013

Weekly Round Up

Another week gone and this week i feel like my exercise route went to pot and not done half as much as usual.

Saturday - I went for my first five mile run in my old comfy trainers!
Sunday and Bank holiday Monday - Digging and working hard in the garden.  My legs felt the pain!
Tuesday  - Lunch time run
Wednesday - Rest Day
Thursday - Lunch time run
Friday - Lunch time run.

I didn't get swimming this week and I really missed it. I didn't go on Monday because it was closed for the bank holiday.  I was gutted as i am really loving it.

Source

Spinning has also been a bit of a pain this week.  Thursday nights class was cancelled and i can't get into to nights class as it is full.
This weekend I am going to struggle to fit anything in as I am away early on Saturday morning and don't get back till late Sunday.  We are having a Cocktail weekend so i think we will have some sore heads on Sunday.  I can't wait to go.
Source
What are you all up to?  Have a great weekend what ever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment