Wednesday 8 April 2015

WIAW #52 and 10 Weeks to go (hopefully)

So I picked a Triathlon that I wanted to enter and realised that it was 10 weeks away from Sunday just gone.  Time to get my ass into gear if I wanted to do it and enjoy it.  The key phrase enjoy it!  My friend is doing it and it will be her first triathlon.  There is only one small problem.  Well quiet a big one really!  The event is full!  When my friend told me she had entered I said that I would too but couldn’t afford it right away but as most are popular but not full we didn’t think it would be an issue.  No my error it is full. I have emailed them and they are going to see if I can get in.  I really hope so but if not I will enter one that is scheduled for the weekend after. 

So 10 weeks to go and this is week ones schedule

Week 1

Sunday – Interval bike session – Done

Bank holiday Monday -  Run – fail (no swim as pool closed due to bank holiday)

Tuesday  - Run – done.  Did a trail run and it was tough, really tough and I was shocked at how out of breath I was.  Obviously my cold has not fully gone.

Wednesday  - Bike session

Thursday – Swim and run


Friday – Bike and run.  I also want to try a Pilates class but not sure I will be home in time for it so will see.

Now let’s get to WIAW thanks to Peas and Crayons

Breakfast – was super tasty

Snacks banana and a pear. The pear was not the best to be honest.

Lunch – Left over quorn mince and vegetables.
It tasted much better than it looked!
The weather is changing here and spring is on the way so think it is almost time for salad. Mmmm

Afternoon snack – Mullerlight Skinny cappuccino yogurt.  It was lovely.

Dinner – slow cooked chicken and butter bean soup.  Not spring dinner but tasty all the same.
Easter weekend saw us enjoy a glass of wine or two and we really enjoy a new wine from Aldi that i had to share.

Am I ready to talk about my weight mmmmm, not sure.  Ok between us I have really gained some weight since October.  I have gained about a stone and feeling blah about it, no not blah but really rubbish about and our recent purchase of a full length mirror has not helped!

What are your event plans coming up?

How do you deal with weight gains?

2 comments:

  1. Great eats! I still haven't tried coffee flavored yogurt...I should do that;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of my favs but i do like coffee flavoured sweets too!

    ReplyDelete