Monday 27 April 2015

Week 4 and the most amazing brownie

The weekend flew by something to do with studying and training for a triathlon ;)

Friday was another beautiful day and was just calling for a tasty gin and tonic.

Saturday was filled with homework and more homework and a little housework!

Sunday however was a fun.  It was the London marathon so I got up early and did my first one hour session on the turbo while watching a documentary on Paula Radcliffe.  She is one amazing lady and a great inspiration.

I watched some of the London Marathon and then got ready for the day. 
Source
We went to town and I had a slice of the most amazing chocolate orange brownie.  It was soooo good.

Last week’s training went well and to plan but still feel like I am not at all ready or in the right place at the moment.  

This week’s training plan

Sunday  - One hour turbo session  - Done
Monday – Run and swim
Tuesday  - turbo and run
Wednesday – Rest
Thursday – Swim and run
Friday – Trubo and run
Saturday Run, swim, run (depending on my hip)


Lets get this week going!

No comments:

Post a Comment