Friday 19 April 2013

Biscuits to die for!!!


So the one thing I really sometimes miss is biscuits.  I decided to give making some a bash and  couldn’t believe the flavour, neither could my hubby who consumed more then me!!

I found this great recipe on BB Good Food website and decided to substitute the orange for vanilla.

I bought the Dove Gluten Free plain flour and got baking.


 
They turned out so crumbly and incredible.

 
I would highly recommend them but they work out at 5 weight watchers pro points!  Super yum!

I was going to give you a break down of my weeks training but I have been ill this week.  I was gutted as have been in a great route of running 4 times a week, swimming twice and spinning/cycling once a week.  This week I felt so dreadful that I have so far only managed two runs.  On the plus side one was in the woods which we have not been able to go in all winter as just too wet.  I loved it.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  I am hopefully going to a food festival and getting ready for a week away next week.  So excited :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment