Friday 17 August 2012

Friday at Last!


Happy Friday and I hope you are all having a good day.  I have had a lovely few days recently and it also helped that we finally saw some sun shine!!

I started the day with a lovely pancake made with banana and eggs that I made before shown on WIAW # 12.  It was very tasty and filling.

Wednesday on my lunch break I walked into a local park and it was full of families having picnic and enjoying the sun shine.  I work in an office at a desk all day so I love getting out at lunch time.  


There was an fairy event on and there were all different things going on including a man showing all different animals.  I had just missed the Meerkats. 




It was so nice and made my lunch feel long and a nice little break.  That night I went to the hardest spinning class I have ever done and I loved it.  Sweat was running (not dripping but running) of my eye lids and nose!!  It was really intense and different to normal.  The usual instructor is hard but more about strength and you get plenty of little breaks to catch your breath but this gym was more cardio none stop.  Like I said I love it.  He is hoping to start teaching at my local gym on a Monday night I think I might have to spin twice a week.  I have been unsure about joining the gym but think this has made my mind up.

Thursday I met up with some friends for a meal and we went to a local pub.  It was a lovely sunny night and the company was great. 

I had a lovely glass of white wine and soda. 

I didn’t take a picture of my dinner as my friends think it is a weird but I had a wrap and chicken lasagne.  It was off the 500cal section and it was really tasty.  It was so good to catch up with them and see how they are doing.

I am so pleased that it is Friday today and so ready for the weekend.  It has been one of those weeks at work!  Tonight my best friend is coming for dinner and I can not wait to see her.  We are not having anything exciting but it is so good to catch  up.  I am hoping the sun might decide to come out again so we can sit outside and enjoy the garden.  It is currently pouring with rain and storms are forecast!

We have nothing planned for the weekend so will see what  comes along.  I do want to go out for a long bike ride (longer then last weeks ride) as I am enjoying it so much. 

I have managed to do all but one of my fitness aims I set at the beginning of the week.  I needed a rest day yesterday as my legs were tired and so was I. 

What are your plans for the weekend?  

No comments:

Post a Comment