Tuesday 29 May 2012

Weekend Sun and Fun

Well this post is a little late but I have had a lovely weekend.  The sun shined all weekend (rare in the north of England!) and we really made the most of it.   We were in the garden all weekend and I went for a bike ride Sunday morning.  I went just over 10 miles and found it a little hard but totally enjoyable. 



When I got home I decided to try a Nakd bar and it was really good and I will definitely be having them again.  They are made from 100% natural raw ingredients and super yummy.    




Weekly aims

Every Monday (expect today is Tuesday – naughty) I am going to list my aims for the week.  This week is going to be hard as meeting friends and on a training course at work.

Monday – Lunch time run and Yoga
Tuesday – Bike ride
Wednesday – Lunch time run and tummy blitz work out
Thursday – Lunch time walk
Friday – Lunch time run and Yoga
Saturday – We are away camping to the beautiful lake district so walking, eating and having a lot of fun!

I intend to calorie count this week and weigh myself every Saturday.  I will update my success/ failure once I return form my adventure.  Saturday just gone I weighed 141lb and I am not pleased with this.  The weekend coming is going to be a really challenge but I can not wait.  More about that later.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment