Wednesday 4 February 2015

WIAW #51


Well I thought it was more than enough time to get back into the swing of this as it is something I enjoy taking part in but have let it slip.  So here is what I ate yesterday and hope you enjoy.
What I Ate Wednesday Button
Breakfast – Omelette



Snack as usual on grapes and a banana.  I really enjoy grapes on a morning.

Lunch was a very tasty homemade soup made with mixed veg, tinned chickpeas and black-eyed beans, tinned tomatoes, veg stock, chilli and garlic then all blitzed once cooked.  It was really yummy and I made a big pan do last most of the week.

Dinner was a lovely Sheppard’s pie (sort of).  I used quorn mince and sliced instead if mashed the potatoes.  Very yummy. 


I am trying to have full wholesome meals and so far so good.

My trainingplan I set on Monday so far is on track and I have to say my legs were aching yesterday after a great swim session where I really pushed myself.
 
Lovely wine that i just had to share.
 

Is anyone training for anything and if so how is it going?

No comments:

Post a Comment