Thursday 15 June 2017

Finished

I can't believe it, dissertation is in and 3 years of hard work is done.  The submission date was Monday and i had it in the week before but when the deadline passed on I felt a hugh relief and very happy.  I can't lie it has been hard, stressful and a real juggle but I loved it.  I have found that i have loved learning but i am ready for a break.

So what are my plans now? To be honest i have been saying for the last 6 months when I get my life back I will.....  Now that it is here I am tired and not rushing into anything. I am looking after myself and going to take some time out. I can't wait!

This is how the next few weeks will look.

Relaxing summer nights

Love and runs

Catch up on so many missed TV

Gym time

Good food

Healthy eating and feeling good
Happy Thursday to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment