It is not officially Autumn but it definitely starting to look like it is and the leaves are starting to change to the beautiful golden colours. I really love autumn and think it is the fav season.
In summer I set some summer goals and I think it is time to reflect on those and sent some autumn goals
My summer goals were
- Go Camping (as much as possible!) – We went for the Jubilee weekend and in July
- Have fun filled bbq – no bbq all summer as it has been the wettest year in 100 years in England
- Celebrate my birthday with good friends and fab food – Had a lovely tasty birthday
- Participate in a ‘Run in the Park’ - Did not happen but had some lovely lunch time runs.
- Plan and enter my first race – fail
- Climb Cat Bells in Lake District – Doing it next week and am SUPER excited!
- Get over my fear of Protein powder and give it a whirl (this is weird I know) – No still scared!
- Go to the Jersey Ice Cream Parlour and eat lots of ice cream (without feeling guilty) – Have had some nice ice cream and not felt guilty
- Go to a local farmers market – I have been to one but it was not very good so looking for some others.
- Grow my first lot if veggies (some are growing in the garden and not looking too good!) – Ha all but my mini carrots died or were eaten by slugs! Carrots are very mini but they are orange!!
I did do some lovely cycle rides that I really enjoyed. My favourite was the 21 mile ride I did on a lovely sunny Sunday morning.
So new autumn goals. I don’t think I am going to try and set loads but realistic and achievable goals. I am counting autumn as September to end of November
- Do something that scare and excites me
- Get out on my bike (weather permitting)
- Go spinning at least once a week (not including holiday weeks)
- Try a new recipe every week
- Run at least 3 times a week
- Keep calorie counting and lose weight (not setting amount)
- Cross stitch some Christmas cards (have done one already)
- Learn more crochet skills and crochet some scarves for gifts
- Plan Christmas family day (every year I have 6 of my 8 nieces and nephews over for a Christmas activity and fun day. The other 2 are too little at the moment)
Have you set any autumn goals and if you have what is the one you are looking forward to the most?