Friday 13 July 2012

Weekly Round Up


Another week gone by and I have no idea where it has gone!  I think I have the holiday blues after our wonderful camping trip.  Exercise wise I have been for 4 lunch time runs and went spinning on Wednesday night.  I found running (I use the word running very loosely more like shuffling along with a red face!) easier this week and more enjoyable but really struggled during spinning.  I had terrible stomach cramps that kept distracting me.  I was not pouring with sweat at the end which was disappointing!  My legs did burn mega which was good!

I have also eaten some tasty meals and snacks this week and here is a snap shot.  Some of the recipes are on my recipe page.


Tasty garlic and basil olives
Left over delights - Potato and cottage cheese bake

Pearl barley and Chickpea Bake

Oats baby!
Prawn and Noodle Soup


I am not sure what we are doing this weekend.  The weather has been so wet for such a long time and our garden urgently need some attention.  I am hoping to get out on my bike at some point.  We are also hoping to go for a hike one of the days but will see where the weekend is going. I really need to do some house work done but that is so dull!!

What are your plans for the weekend? Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment