Friday 24 May 2013

First Weeks and weekly round up.

Well I have done my first week in my new job and all has gone really well. 

I can't believe that it is only 4 weeks until the 10k and I am really looking forward to it.

This weeks training

Saturday - Rained so hard it flooded and planned run with friends was cancelled.  I was more then gutted!
Sunday - Did 10k on my own and loved, loved, loved it!  I was very slow doing it in 1hr 11 mins but who cares, I did it!! I used the app 'Map My Run' and loved knowing my distance and speed.  I will defo use it again and it really made my run so much more enjoyable. I also had a lovely walk around lake Ullswater in the Lake District.


Monday - Swimming but did not feel the love!!
Tuesday - Lunch run
Wednesday - Yoga (at long last i fitted it in)
Thursday - Lunch run
Friday - Lunch run

I am not sure what the plans are for this long bank holiday weekend but a long run will be slotted in somewhere.  You may notice that I have not been spinning or out on my beloved bike for a little while and I have no really excuse.  I have been focusing on running at the moment but really truly miss it.  I really need to start adding some cycling in if I ever wish to do a Triathlon.

I miss you xx
What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment